PiLife 3″ Mini Non-ticking Vintage Classic Analog Alarm Clock with Backlight , Battery Operated Travel Clock, Loud Twin Bell Alarm Clock for Kids ( 3D Blue)
- * UNIQUE STYLING DESIGN: Old fashioned style with blue colour breaks through the traditional shape and makes feast for the eyes,it’s a hot new favourite alarm clock and suits for decorative. Perfect use in bedroom, kitchen,office ,children room ,workshop or study.
- *Loud Alarm Clock: Super loud bell rings for heavy sleepers, mild loss hearing even deaf. No snooze button, good wake up clock for people who have trouble waking up.
- *EASY TO USE:Easy to set the alarm and time on back of the clock. 3D number dial which is easy to read and button for backlight,simply press the button when staying in bed, time will be clearly visible at night.
- *SILENT QUARTZ MOVEMENT: Quiet sweep movement offers a second hand that moves in a continuous motion around the dial with no ticking, doesn’t tick for restless sleepers. Silent, non- ticking to ensure a good sleep and best working environment.
- *Kids Alarm Clock:Mini vintage retro style design, good choice for decoration, perfect as a special present. especially for children,teens and seniors.
The primary function of these clocks is to awaken people from their night’s sleep or short naps; they are sometimes used for other reminders as well. Most use sound; some use light or vibration.
John Doe –
Can you only set the alarm by the hour? trying to set it for 6:30 but im having trouble, so if its possible can someone tell me how?
To set for partial hours, you need to turn the alarm dial to sit between the hours. For 6:30, aim halfway between 6 and 7 (where the hour arm will be at 6:30).